FOR POOL RESERVATIONS, PLEASE CALL
While we put the finishing touches on our online pool reservation system.
Pool Rules and Reservations
Effective Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Who May Come to the ATC Pool
- Members and immediate family members· “Immediate Family Members” include:
- Adult children of members (will be charged a guest fee)
- Grandchildren of members (will be charged a guest fee)
- Parents of members (will be charged a guest fee)
- Nannies (will be charged a guest fee)
- We are sorry, at this time no other guests shall be permitted at ATC in order to maximize member opportunity to use the pool
- The Pool area capacity is limited to 50 people, with only 35 allowed in the pool at any time. For this reason, and to assist in tracking who has been to the pool and when, we are implementing a reservation system to which you must adhere. As always, if you have symptoms, or have been exposed to someone with symptoms, please stay home.
- Reservations must be made on the web site, and can be made only a day (24 hours) in advance (NOTE: the reservation system on the web site will not be up and running until sometime Wednesday…..Reservations for opening day, Wednesday (and only opening day), can be made after 8 am Tuesday morning by calling LJ at 303.434.3162
- Reservations will be in three-hour blocks of time.
- Monday thru Wednesday
- 5pm to 8pm
- Thursday thru Sunday
- Monday thru Wednesday
- A 30-minute block (one hour on “weekends” between 1 and 2pm) has been allotted for staff to clean and disinfect prior to the arrival of the next block
- Maximum reservation size is six per member family.
- Each member family is only permitted one reservation per day
- However, members may reserve a block the day of if the pool area capacity for a time block has not been achieved through the reservation system. Check the web site before heading over to see if there is space; if there is space make a reservation on the web site, and show up
- All cancellations MUST be made on the website; be courteous to your fellow members and cancel your reservation as soon as you know you will not use it.
- Please arrive “pool ready.” Members and their family members are encouraged to shower at home immediately prior to arriving at the pool. Suntan lotion will NOT be available at the lifeguard desk.
- No pool toys, sand toys or floatation devices will be supplied by ATC; you may bring your own pool toys, however we discourage sharing them with non-family members.
- No basketball will be permitted while restrictions are in place.
- Lost and Found will not be available; if you bring it, take it home.
- Members are encouraged to wear masks when arriving and leaving.
- Members should maintain a distance of six feet from members of other households.
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed at the pool without an adult.
- There will be one entrance and one exit for the pool area. Signs and six foot social distancing markers will be placed at the entrance, pool seating areas, and bathrooms to ensure safety of all ATC members. Please note, you may not enter the pool and bathroom area by the gates on the clubhouse deck; these gates will be locked.
- We ask you use only the furniture in your section; do not move furniture outside your section. If you need any assistance please ask a lifeguard. Please do not move umbrellas; a staff member will move them for you.
- There can only be 10 children at a time on the playground. Sand toys will not be available.
- Children must be monitored at all times.
- Members must vacate the pool area when the last whistle is blown.
- Lap swim will be available for adults every morning from 6-9 a.m.
- Reservations are for one-hour blocks, and must be made on the web site. There are five lanes available per hour.
- We strongly encourage swimmers in lanes 1, 3 and 5 to enter and exit the pool and rest between sets/laps on the north end; and swimmers in lanes 2 & 4 to enter and exit the pool and rest between sets/laps on the south end.
- Every lap swimmer must have completed a signed waiver. Waivers are available on the web site, and at the life guard desk at ATC
- A family group, or one person, is allowed in the bathroom at a time.
- Everyone should wear a mask while in the bathroom
- Sanitary wipes for use on surfaces or hands will be available by the entrance.
- Wash your hands prior to leaving the bathrooms.
- Please wait on the social distancing line until the bathroom is vacant.
Grills will be available for use, however, members must bring their own grilling utensils; these will NOT be provided by ATC
Our guidelines remain fluid, and will likely change as the summer progresses. Check your email often, and keep an eye on the web site (www.arapahoetennisclub.net). While it may not be a typical pool season at ATC, we are confident that if we all work together and comply with the procedures put in place, we can enjoy the pool this season.
Reserve A Spot
Click on the Pool tab to reserve group swimming time, or on a Lap Lane tab to reserve individual lap swimming time. In the Pool tab, select a timeslot or Reserve button for morning, afternoon, or evening reservations.